Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Slicer David Slicer is offline

Default Updating Access from Excel Macro

working with Excel macro to create a tracking system, the
types of reports and results required are easiest
performed in excel however the amount of data really
should be in a database ie. Access, I know how to query
the information into a sheet, but have been unsuccessful
at getting an update to the database to work from the macro

Where can I get some information on how to do this, or how
do I accomplish this?

VBA Help has been very little help and confussing