Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
André André is offline

Default Weird macro mistakes or goof ups

I've created 2 macro's for the same workbook to do 2
different things that seem to work except for some things
i can't explain. The first macro is set to rename a sheet
(lets call it sheet z) and some cells on sheet z, it also
changes 5 cells on the fist sheet (lets call it sheet a)
into IF functions that refer to cells on sheet z. Now
what happens is that the 4 cells ajacent to 4 of the 5
cells on sheet a (as well as some other random cells that
arn't ajacent) have #Ref in the cells. When recording the
macro I did not make any changes to the cells that have
#Ref and so I have no clue why it's doing that.
The 2nd macro is used on sheets c to G to remove colums
and rename the cells b2 to e2. Now it does that just fine
however it removes the text I have in cells A1 and A2.
(A1 streches across 6 columns if that makes a difference)

Anyone have any idea why this is happening or how I can
fix it?

A.
/perplexed