Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
grntdav grntdav is offline

Default Taking content from worksheet,loc it in another, and if exists. copy it to a third...

I work for a hospital, and I have two worksheets...one with patien
names, and doctor names, and then another worksheet with patient name
and appointment dates. These worksheets are both located in ON
workbook.

I need a script that take a name from the patient name column in shee
1, try and find it in sheet 2, and if it exists, to return to sheet
and copy the entire row to sheet 3

I approached it obviously starting with the Do...Loop method, usin
functions I copied from a Macro recording. If I could make the resul
of the find boolean then I wouldn't be asking you guys this now. I als
tried a different a approach using the For...Next method but that didn
produce the result either...

If someone could come up with a script for me I would greatl
appreciate it..

Thanks alot!
Dav