Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sho sho is offline

Default Command Button Code to copy data

Mike,

Thanks for the reply unfortunately this won't work as I
will have more than 1 command button picking up different
cells on sheet 1 (e.g it may be cells A1, C1, D1 & E1 but
next time it may be A6, B6, C6, E6) it will always
populate the same fields on sheet 2 though (cells E5, E7,
E8, E9)

That was why I was looking to do was place a command
button at the end of each row in Sheet 1 so that when I
wish to copy that particuar row, I can press the button at
the end to copy the relevant row to the correct cells in
sheet 2

Hope this makes sense!