Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MoonWeazel[_2_] MoonWeazel[_2_] is offline

Default Enabling a menu item

Hallo Forum,

I am hoping someone out there will be able to help me!

I have a spreadsheet which needs to have hidden formula. No worrie
doing that bit!

On the sheet there is some data which the user can sort using
button.

If the formulas are hidden then the macro behind the button fail
because the sheet is protected and the sort option disabled.

I would like to add a bit of code to the button (before the sort) t
enable the sort option on the sheet and then disable it again (afte
the search).

Is this possible?

TIA,

MoonWeaze