Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rju[_3_] rju[_3_] is offline

Default custom command bar question

I've developed 3 programs for a client...they want easy access to th
programs and associated user forms...didn't think it was an
biggy...wroted the code for a custom menu and associated macros...work
fine, well kinda...

when I launch the item selected from the command bar, the program firs
opens up the original workbook I wrote the code in, then goes to th
correct program or user form...

should I delete the custom item and paste the code into each progra
and launch on open, delete on close...I thought writing the code wa
the tuff part! Kinda frustrating since I see it working, just no
directly.

Thanks,
Ro