Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier[_7_] Jon Peltier[_7_] is offline

Default Start Excel from send menu

Sorry, I was thinking of the right click menu in Windows Explorer.

You can add commands to the right click menu of Word or Excel. I'm
guessing that you could write a Word macro, too, that would figure out
what the word is that contains the cursor, then copy the word and paste
it somewhere into Excel.

Try it out, record a few macros, and post back with problems.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Noggin < wrote:

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't explain myself very well. What I want
to do is insert an option into the send menu list when courser is on a
word.
Then I want to modify that word. In short:-

In winword select a word and right click.
At this point a modified send menu appears with my option included.
User can then select this option an proceed with this function.

Your thoughts please.

Noggin

---