Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default conditional page set-up

Hi Dan

not sure if there's a better way, but this is how i got it to work on some
code i was playing with this morning - i was using landscape orientation ...
and 20 rows seemed to work well for my data.

lrow = ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Row
i = Val(lrow) / 20
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = i
End With

(there is of course other code around these lines)

cheers
JulieD

"Dan Wasser" wrote in message
My macro defines the page set-up to be "Fit to 1 page wide
by 2 pages tall." But, sometimes, I need it to be "1 page
wide and THREE pages tall." It depends on how many lines
of data there are after my macro runs. How do I determine
the number of lines of data? In other words, how do I
tell the macro to determine how many lines of data there
are? Thanks.