Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
zoso69 zoso69 is offline

Default Excel VBA - Newbie: Auto deleting cell value

I have a range of cells from A1:H1.

I have some VBA code for a macro, which, when conditions are met
results in a '1' appearing in any one of the above range of cells. A
the worksheet is very large and I don't usually look at the top row
it's easy for me to miss these 1's. If I don't notice them and delet
them, future macros won't work.

What I would be really grateful for, is some generic code to add to th
existing code so that the 1 is deleted as soon as the event i
complete. In this way, I won't need to remember to delete the 1 eac
time.

Hope you can help