Jon Peltier

Randall -

Less complicated than Tushar's suggestion is to use forms menu controls
(which include a listbox and a combobox) to select the variables. Forms
menu controls can be used in a chart sheet or in a worksheet, and they
link to worksheet ranges, so the chart can be dynamically controlled by
these controls without requiring VBA macros to be enabled.

See the Worksheet Controls for Chart Interactivity section of this web
page for a couple simple examples, which can be easily used with the
Dynamic Charts examples also on this page:

A more elaborate example is given in this article:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Randall wrote:

How do you create a custom toolbar with a ComboBox that will be avaliable
when a chart is active?

I'd like to have a TOOLBAR where a ComboBox (or ListBox) is used to select a
variable. This would then change the source data for the chart. I've got
the code to change the chart, I just can't get a ComboBox in a Toolbar to
work properly when a chart is active.

Tx,
Randall