Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File systems

Hi Nathan,

Trythis

Dim FSO As Object
Dim oFile As Object
Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set oFile = FSO.GetFile("c:\myTest\volker1.xls")
oFile.Copy ("c:\myTest\Copy of Volker1.xls")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"nath" wrote in message
Hi

I have code in order to look at all the files within a
given path. I would like to know how to copy and paste
files, i.e. make a copy of a file. From excel using VBA

TIA

Nathan.