Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Martin Paul Martin is offline

Default GoTo Worksheet based on which button clicked

Thanks, Bob. Brilliant.

Paul

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message ...
Hi Paul,

Use

MsgBox Application.Caller

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul Martin" wrote in message
om...
Hi All

I would like to write one routine that handles navigation to different
worksheets based on the name assigned to a button.

- I have a number of navigation buttons on a worksheet (the buttons
are from the Forms toolbar)
- Each button will navigate to a different worksheet
- I have given each button a different name, which is the same name as
the worksheet that it goes to
- For example, the button that goes to Worksheets("TestSheet") has the
name "TestSheet"
- The worksheet with the buttons is protected (so the buttons cannot
be selected)

What I don't know, is how to capture Shapes("TestSheet").Name when it
is clicked. I'd prefer not to have a whole case statement, if
possible.

All suggestions appreciated.

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia