Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default print minus value in red

Gee thanks, sooo simple when given advice was there under
my nose. Good job though as I wouldnt have the faintest
ides how to do it if I had to create my own, have visions
of needing to know colour reference codes and goodnes
know what else.
Have another question if you can assist -- I have an
excell book - many pages - each page is used to enter
data for a period of days, from 1 to 9 days tying in with
cashing up and paying in. There is rather a lot of detail
and to print I have to change the page set up for each
page to get it all on A4.I produce a book with about 15
pages containing the formulas to cover the next month.
Is there a way of selecting the book and changing the
print set up rather than needing to change every page
before printing.Hope this makes sense.
Just added a second page to work out daily profit, I
think its prety briliant for my novice knowledge, maybee
if you feel you could assist in simplyfing it I could e-
mail a copy to you