Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default windows for experts

Mark,

Not sure what you want so this is a guess

Application.WindowState = xlMinimized

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mark" wrote in message
There is following problem:
I've open two or more workbooks in two or more windows
(Excel).
I'd like close one workbook with one excel's window.
If i use ActiveWorkbook.Close - workbook close but excel's
window still remain.. ,and code application.quit close all
opened workbooks and excel's windows... :)
How can I make progress with close window?

Thank for any help!
Regards
Mark