Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need help understanding syntax for adding a page to multipage

Greg,

This works for me

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim myObj As Object

Set myObj = MultiPage1.Pages.Add("Page3")

HTH

Bob Phillips

"GregJG " wrote in message
this is the syntax the help page says to add a page to a multipage

Set Object = object.Add( [ Name [, Caption [, index]]])

so I created a commandbutton, outside of the multipage control and
coded as;

private sub commandbutton1_click()
set multipage1 = page.add( [page3 [, Page3 [, 2]]])
end sub

but I am receiving an error

"invalid use of property" and Multipage1 is highlighted.

I have checked the name and it is correct.

any help?

---