Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accesing vba project from wb that has vba project password protected

I think the closest you'll get is the unreliable SendKeys.

"cassidyr1 <" wrote:

Hello all,

I have a few number of excel templates that are to contain the same vba
modules. The difference between them is just in presentation. When
updating the code in one template, this should be reflected in the
other templates. I have tried to write a vb program to export the vba
modules from the master template and then import into the others. The
problem is that they all have a password set to lock the vba project.
Hence when I try to access the associated vba project
(wb.vbprofect.vbcomponents("Module1").Export) are get an error as the
vb project is password protected. I know the password, so is there
anyway of programmatically passing the password so as to open the
vbproject? Maybe through the .VBE object?

Thanks for any help you can offer!!

Cheers,

Richard

---