Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JimP JimP is offline

Default Unable to record (macro)

Thanks Ron. I checked your reference: it discusses
strings over 255 characters. That is not my problem.

I attempt to create my macro from a new (empty) worksheet
and receive "Unable to record." These is no data in any
cells when I attempt this.

FYI...I've also read "XL2002: Unable to Record Macro and
No VBA Projects Shown After You Install Office 2000"
at:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
us;293287&Product=xl2002. It advised to reinstall MS
Office. I've done that but am still unable to recrod a
macro.

Thanks again.
-JimP