Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
titus.hanke[_4_] titus.hanke[_4_] is offline

Default Web Query with looping variables in the URL

Hi all,
I figured out that maybe my post was too extensive and seeme
complicated. Let me try and reformulate the request:

I want to do a webquery, where the URL of the site to query contain
some variables I would like to change.

http://res.available-rooms.com/nexre...ls_id=10207371
&num_adults=2
&num_rooms=1
&currency_id=EUR
&DOA_DD=22
&DOA_MM=09
&DOD_DD=23
&DOD_MM=0

1. I need a query that counts through those variables in a certai
manner (VB?)

2. I need a macro that inserts the first query in A1, the next in A2
and so on.

Could anybody be so kind as to point me in the right direction?
All help is appreciated!!!
Thanks!