Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pointing custom toolbar entries to correct macro path on copiedworkbooks

See replies at your other post.

"COR <" wrote:

I have created an excel 2000 template (.xlt) containing a number of
macros. When I open copies of this template on various pcs, the macros
function correctly, except I cannot successfully run the macros using
the custom toolbar I created, because (I think) within the toolbar the
paths to the macros are pointed to the original location on my pc. Any
advice on how I can resolve this would be gratefully received!

---

Dave Peterson