Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP : ComboBox (Forms), Activex or What ?

Haven't looked at the spreadsheet, but it could be Data Validation. Take a
look at

BTW you think people will believe you don't have a virus because you say so?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"MIKO " wrote in message
I am not expert in Excel... and I have problem with one spreadsheet...
it have a cell with a behavior that I never saw before... it look like
a Forms Combobox or ActiveX combobox... but for me has been impossible
duplicate the behavior..

I am attaching the spreedsheet... don't panic... it do not have any
kind of virus... guys... I really need help here

In the spreadsheet when the cell with color have focus it change like
a combox (is not showing any value because I copied it from the
original spreadsheet so it lose his references)...

could anybody tell me what the heck is in that cell ?... how I can do
that ?

thanks
MIKO

---