Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Time Delay

Look at Wait in help.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kilcup " wrote in message
To All,

I have a vba code that seems to be going too fast for its' own good.
When I "Step Into" the code and watch each step slowly, everything
works fine, but when I play the macro it deletes more information that
shouldn't be deleted.

Is there a way to pause the code, say for a few seconds, so that the
computer could "catch up" with itself and not jumble the code?

I know of other code-based programs that do this, and I thought excel
may be able to also.

Thanks much!
Jeff

---