Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Custom Properties

the ME keyword will only work in object modules.
(sheet code, userform etc)

so it's important to know WHERE your code is located

does trvMain exist?
is it a variable or a control?
does imageList1 exist?

if it's in a userform.. WHEN do you load it?
e.g. in which event..
has the form been initialized
has the form been activated
has the treeview been populated ??

hard to debug.. from a 3 line snippet :(

keepITcool

?B?RGF2aWRX?= wrote:

Guess what....I'm now getting an 'Invalid Object' error message!
Here's the code I've added:

With trvMain
Set .ImageList = Me.ImageList1
End With

Help!!?!!

"keepITcool" wrote:

David, you'll have to bind at runtime

assuming the listimage contains an image with the key "logo"
this works for me:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
With TreeView1
Set .ImageList = Me.ImageList1
.Nodes.Add , , "node1", "oops", "logo"
End With
End Sub

keepITcool

?B?RGF2aWRX?= wrote:

Just one other question...........! Now that I've populated my
ImageList I want to bind it to my TreeView control, however, when I
access the ImageList combo on the Property page for the TreeView my
ImageList is not listed, it has only one entry in the combo, the
default <None?!