Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crapit crapit is offline

Default How to detect optionbutton being clicked?

So for dropdown form control is it
activesheet.dropdown("drop down 1").Visible = False

If there are 3 columns of merge cell i.e A1 (A1 & A2), B1 (B1 & B2), C1
( C1 & C2 )
can i refer it as range("a1:c1")

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Of course

activesheet.optionbuttons("Option Button 1").Visible = False

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"crapit" wrote in message
Thanks for your eventhough I got it before ur reply! Btw, is it

possible
hide/unhide the control on the active sheet ?
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
activesheet.optionbuttons("Option Button 1").value = xloff

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"crapit" wrote in message
how do i set the optionbutton to be uncheck using vba?

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
When you create a control from the forms menu, you get an option

assign
macro (you can also get the same option by selecting it and
right-clicking).

Assign a macro, and clicking the control fires the macro. Hence

the
macro
knows there has been a click.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"crapit" wrote in message
I dont get what you mean! I know that there is some kind of

click
event,
but i dont know how to use!
"Bob Phillips" wrote in

message
Because the macro will be entered if it is.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"crapit" wrote in message
I mean how to detect the optionbutton being clicked on it!
"papou" wrote in message
Hi crapit
Right click on your option button and choose Assign macro
(please
note
this
option may differ from yours - I am using a French version

of
Excel)
The macro thus assigned will fire each time your option

button
is
clicked

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"crapit" a écrit dans le

message
de
The option button i'm refering to is not on the userform

or
control
box
but
from the "forms" menu. Do I need to initialize

anything?