Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tonio Tonio is offline

Default Saving Absolute Hyperlinks

Hi,

Thanks,

Tonio

"David McRitchie" a écrit dans le message de
Hi Tonio,
Perhaps look at the thread as there is nothing on my site
that relates to this. The terms absolute and relative
hyperlinks were new to me although I use these forms
in HTML all the time, never in Excel. So you will have to
read the newsgroup references. Here is the Google
Groups reference that will get you to the entire thread
starting with were Bill described better what he was looking for.

---
HTH,
My Excel Pages:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm

"Tonio" wrote in message news:%
I have visited your page and I didn't found how to conserve the absolute
path.
Could you please indicate me how to conserve the absolute path ?

"BillT" wrote in message

I make an absolute hyperlink (full path). When I 'Save',
it reverts to a relative hyperlink. How do I avoid this?