Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RPIJG[_61_] RPIJG[_61_] is offline

Default Userform disappears when you try to initialize from a command button

Hi Charles, The values for the textboxes are set that way (I shortene
the code considerably because there was alot of it) but the textboxe
get their values from the Worksheet as I showed above, but when th
code runs the spaces are empty so the textboxes should be empty.
However, this would only be so if I could get the userform t
initialize, but when I do that, it disappears and then I am not able t
show it again unless I close the template and reopen it. Why would
userform initialize cause the userform to be unload or hidden so tha
it couldn't be shown