Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dm7582 dm7582 is offline

Default Adding 3rd shift data when missing

First time poster, this looks like a great forum. I have some V
experience, but I can't seem to figure out anything that will m
problem. I have data that I qeury out of a database, that is dail
production data. I want to apply it to some tables in excel to fin
some trends. My problem is sometimes not all shifts run everyday i
every catagory. So I end up with shift 1 & 2 and no 3rd shift. I wan
to make a macro that checks for all three shifts and if one isn'
present inputs it with zero values