Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default Automating Word from Excel

Having a dilemma here trying to add some text to an existing Word document.

I can use a bookmark and get my text into the document with a
Dim wordRange As Object
wordRange.InsertAfter

The problem with the above is that it "inserts" as opposed to "overwrite"
and
shifts all my other text and lines.

I've tried setting .Overtype to True and still no luck.

So my next adventure was to create a textbox via the controls toolbox
positioned
where I needed it and populate it from Excel but I can't determine how to
access
the textbox from Excel.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can do this or maybe another workaround?

Thanx,
John