Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to detect optionbutton being clicked?

Because the macro will be entered if it is.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"crapit" wrote in message
I mean how to detect the optionbutton being clicked on it!
"papou" wrote in message
Hi crapit
Right click on your option button and choose Assign macro (please note

this
option may differ from yours - I am using a French version of Excel)
The macro thus assigned will fire each time your option button is

clicked

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"crapit" a écrit dans le message de
The option button i'm refering to is not on the userform or control

box
but
from the "forms" menu. Do I need to initialize anything?