Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default Expense report problem.

Steven

Just so I understand, you have an expense report and you want all entries
over $500 to get listed on another sheet. Does the report contain expenses
for more than one person? What time period does the spreadsheet cover?

Is there anything unique about the rows that you could use to search the
other sheet and see if it's already there?

Do you need to do this right when the entry is made, or can you do it once
per day, once per week, etc?

What do you do with the over $500 sheet?

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Steven" wrote in message
Thank you sir. So I lied, I have one more question. If i
run this in several different columns...How do I keep it
from entering dupiclate entries?

Thanks,
Steven