Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fonda Fonda is offline

Default Does anyone know how to programmatically disable Application.xlcut

I have had some problems maintaining formula integrity within a customized Excel application that is distibuted to multiple users (~100) when a user cuts and pastes a cell into another location.

Often this is done accidentally with a quick right, then left mouse click (especially on a laptop); but to fix the problem I have to remote into the user's machine to realign the formulas!!

Does anyone know of a way to disable the cut function, and perhaps change the application mode to xlcopy?

What I need to know is how would you isolate and approach the action -- the sheet is not changed until after the paste -- where would you put the module?