Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L Mehl L Mehl is offline

Default Return to xls app's MainMenu when help file is closed

Hello --

To give user access to a series of Help files for the xls application, I put
the following code on button cmdHelp_HTML on frmMenuMain:

ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="HelpFile.htm"

I want the user to return to frmMenuMain when he/she closes HelpFile.htm.

Is it possible to return to a form, or can I only set it to return to a
worksheet, as in

here</a ?
(this is a modification of code posted in this group)

Thanks for any help.

L Mehl