Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Grace[_4_] Grace[_4_] is offline

Default Printing Multiple Pages

I notice that, when I ask EXCEL to print an exhibit on 2 pages, it decides
what to put on page 1 and page 2 and that page 1 always seems to have more
data on it than page 2. I have tried altering either top and bottom margins
or header and footer, to try to get it to put a bit more (but still never
even quite half) on page 2. But it stubbornly won't change anything. All
it does is shrink the size of the image on both pages, still leaving more
than half the printed range on page 1. Both have the same header (and I
suppose footer), by the way

I'm sure EXCEL has some method to its madness but is there some way to get
EXCEL to spread the data more evenly across these two pages? It's almost
as if there is something at the bottom of a "final" page that it thinks it
must leave extra room for? Please don't suggest a solution that will print
out, say, a blank 3rd page.

Thanks
Grace