Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MtK[_2_] MtK[_2_] is offline

Default help with user definded function.

ok I'm really new at the UDF stuff so I need alot of help. here is
what im trying to do. Say I have to columns A and B, now B us
completely full of data and A has data every so often. so it would
look something like this

A B
asdf 1,23,67
23,56
45,45,64
fdsa 78,987
23
fds 32,45

What I want to do is when there is start were there is data in column
A take the data from column B and put it all into one cell until I get
to more data in column A. And continue to do this until there is no
Data in column B.Now a couple of things I would like to happen when
done. If possible I would like the data to be inputed in the first
cell it started in so the first one for my example would be all data
would be in cell "1,23,67". I also would like the seperation between
cell data combing to be a space. I forgot to say each line in the
above example is a different cell. So after it ran it would look like
this

A B
asdf 1,23,67 23,56 45,45,64
fdsa 78,987 23
fds 32,45

thanks for all the responses a macro or UDF would be fine anybody that
can get me started or help with how to do this stuff would be greatly
apperciated. thanks.