Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Rodriguez Myrna Rodriguez is offline

Default Create folder with a macro

Hi...

I'm on a VB mission to create a folder based on cells in
"Column A". A folder will be created when user executes
OK commandbutton which will filter data on excel worksheet.

I was successful in creating a folder with defining one range ("A1").
However, I get stuck when specifying multiple ranges. I tried "A:A",
"A1:A65353".
Any suggestions how I got stuck with a bug??

This is the code I'm using in the OK Command Button.

Dim x As String
x = "S:\Employee Folders\" & Range("A1:A65535")
On Error Resume Next
MkDir x

I'm getting this error: Type Mismatch

Thanks for your helping hand!