Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scottwilsonx scottwilsonx is offline

Default vB code to analyse list

I hope that someone can help with this question:
I have data in an Excel worksheet. 5 columns:
column A has a unique reference number
column B has the start date (admission date to the hospital)
column C has the end date (discharge date from the hospital)
column D has the days inbetween column B and C (where 0 day
difference, the days are shown as 1, and where 1 days difference, th
days are shown as 2, etc).
column E has a code attached, eg: E40 which relates to a product.

I want to run a vBA code agains the list so that it will show, for eac
unique reference number a line for each day they were in hospital an
will also record the code in column E.

eg: If the line shows: E213123 4/5/2004 6/5/2004 2 E40 :
H213123 4/5/2004 E40
H213123 5/5/2004 E40
H213123 6/5/2004 E40

Hope someone can help me with this code, which I know should include
counter, but I cant think how to go about writing it.
Any and every help appreciated !
Thanks,
Scott