Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anders Silven Anders Silven is offline

Default If-Then statement with variable range

Bruce,

If there are no empty columns and the whole row is empty, one easy way is to use
CurrentRegion as in

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Copy

HTH
Anders Silven

"bjsto2 " skrev i meddelandet

I am a new addition to this forum-thank God it exists!!!

Something I want to do with VBA is to have the code go down through the
cells of a particular column and when it finds the point when the cell
is empty (IsBlank??, IsEmpty??), I want to select all the columns and
rows above that point to copy to another location.

As you can see, the point of selecting the cells above the first blank
may, and probably will, vary each time the routine is called and the
number of rows (but not columns) will vary each time.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Bruce (bjsto2)

---