Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copy several range from all files in folder into several worksheets

That sounds like an excellent reason not to use the scripting runtime to do
this unless it is just for your personal use.

Tom Ogilvy

"Adri" wrote in message
I also asked the question in the Dutch newsgroup. There someone came up

with
the solution.
In the Dutche verion of Excel file the Type = "Microsoft Excel Worksheet"
must be changed Type = "Microsoft Excel-werkblad".
Now it runs fine. Thank you all.
Adri