Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adri[_2_] Adri[_2_] is offline

Default Copy several range from all files in folder into several worksheets

I also asked the question in the Dutch newsgroup. There someone came up with
the solution.
In the Dutche verion of Excel file the Type = "Microsoft Excel Worksheet"
must be changed Type = "Microsoft Excel-werkblad".
Now it runs fine. Thank you all.
Adri