Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
macropod[_6_] macropod[_6_] is offline

Default Dates in Excel

Hi Chris,

The following assumes you want to test the dates on the 4th row of each set
of data in your list (i.e. 04 Jun 2004), rather than when those dates were
input.

If so, you don't need a macro for this - you can use conditional formatting
instead. For example, suppose the date you want to test is in A1, you could
insert the following formula as the driver to a conditional format:
=TODAY()-A1=14
and set the cell to have, say, a yellow background when the condition is
true.

You could use a similar formula to drive a text response in another cell.
For example:
=IF(TODAY()-A1=14,"Date has been on the spreadsheet for exactly 14-calendar
days","")

Cheers

"Chris Hankin" wrote in message
Hello,

Could someone please help me with the following:

I need to run a macro that lets the user know when a date has been on the
spreadsheet for exactly 14-calendar days.

The dates are in Column D of my spreadsheet named: AOG_UNDA Database. The
column header is named: Date Demanded.

77AVMF 0848
04
UNDA
BATTERY STORAGE
66-090-1903
86Z
4
0
BMF

77AVMF 0849
04
UNDA
CASE & VALVE ASSEMBLY
01-428-8889
904-002-786
35
0
OXY

77AVMF 0850
04
UNDA
ELECTRON TUBE
01-269-5704
34-056085-02
1
0
EW

Shown above is a small portion of my spreadsheet. Column AF is the last
column on my spreadsheet.

I need to PrintPreview the output.

The macro needs to run once per day. So when the user opens up the
spreadsheet each day the macro needs to automatically run on start-up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Chris.

---