Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Help with arrays please

How is the data put into the array?

Alan Beban

Gary wrote:

I am having problems with arrays, I want to use a table (on a worksheet)
as an indexing/sorting system using a couple of loops (21 rows of 6)
columns. I have tried to workout how to do this from the help files but
to no avail. Could someone please help with the basics I.e. declaring
and naming the array and then the proper wording for retrieving the
information from within the array (if you know what I mean)It will be
text stored in the array
I thought it was something like
dim myarray (21, 6) 'defining the size
myarray (1,1) 'to get the information in column 1 row 1 from the array
But this doesn't work