Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcotte A Marcotte A is offline

Default Protecting Macros -is it possible

"AlwaysAsking" wrote:

I was hoping that somebody would be able to help me with this.

I am suppose to protect my macros so that I cannot edit them without
getting approval. I've looked for this feature in the help - but I
cannot find anything.

The macros would have to be password protected without my having access
to the macro.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the last sentence. It seems contradictary to me to password protect something you don't have access to. However, in VBA, under Tools - VBA Project Properties you can set password protection. This will prevent someone from openning VBA to look at the macros for that project without inputting the password. Hope this helps.
Marcotte