Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dsuperc Dsuperc is offline

Default text over image

"NickHK" wrote in message ...
pabs,
Depending the style of your image, applying it as the background (Format --
Sheet -- Background) then playing with column withs and row heights to get
the desired effect.

NickHK

"pabs " wrote in message
here's my problem

I'm trying to generate raffle tickets with Excel

I have an image that is 3 inches by 7 inches.. that's the raffle
ticket.

on it I would like to add some text.. in particular two cells would
contain teh ticket number.

I'll run a macro that will generate a ticket number and increment it
and print a page and keep looping for as many tickets as I need.

the problem I'm having is using a cell that is over the image..

any tricks???

help!!??

---

Try this site www.XL-Logic.com and search for "WATERMARK"