Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel Bonallack[_2_] Daniel Bonallack[_2_] is offline

Default Pie chart labels

I'm definitely all in favor of paying for expertise -
it's only fair. But big firms carry one big
disadvantage - it's certain that if I asked the bank to
pay for it, they would send me to our department of in-
house programmers rather than someone on this forum.

Thanks for responding, but for the moment I'll struggle
through.

Daniel