Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Casey[_11_] Casey[_11_] is offline

Default Sorting a 2 column list with VBA using Worksheet change produces 1004 error

Diane,
Thank you so much for your reply to my problem. It worked brilliantly
And as to overstepping the question and including column B, it wa
beyond my thinking, but a perfect addition.
I am constantly amazed at the generousity of the people who frequen
this forum. As a way of "giving back", I try to find problems listed i
the forum which I feel confident to address, unfortunately there fe
which I feel confident to help with at least that have not bee
answered authoritively by others before me. But I will kee
participating. And to you Diane, and all the wonderful Gurus of VBA
Thank you.

Case