Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message Box Execution

Try adding this in

Private Sub Frame1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
txtoffice_Exit Cancel

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Myrna Rodriguez" wrote in message

Hi~

Please help VB debuggers...

I have a textbox inside a frame.
In addition, I validated the textbox to prompt a message
box "enter text" if textbox is empty when OK Button is triggered.
I did enter text in the textbox and the message box still displays after
executing code in OK Button.

This is code I wrote for textbox:
Private Sub txtoffice_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
'display msg if textbox office is empty
If txtoffice.Text = "" Then
MsgBox "Enter Office Location"
Cancel = True

Thanks in advance for helping & have a happy day!!