Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank_Hamersley Frank_Hamersley is offline

Default Tips for optimising page setup .Zoom and .FitTo properties

"NickHK" wrote
One way would be to apply your initial conditions, then check the
.HPageBreaks.Count & .VPageBreaks.Count properties to see how Excel will
deal with your combination of data, paper size and printer limitations.

Will check this out especially as it will respond to the currently selected
printer imaging capabilities, although I must admit I like the look of
Paul's approach.

Many thanks, Frank.