Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Delete line if value in column C = ""

If you don't need to use a macro try this.

Select Column C and EditGo ToSpecialBlanksOK

With all blanks in C selected......

EditDeleteEntire Row.

If you recorded a macro while doing it, you would get basically the same code
as Thomas posted. He has removed a few "select" statements.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:26:31 -0500, TheLeafs
wrote:

Good day,

I have three columns of data in A, B & C. Data exists in column A & B,
but in some cells in column C there is no data. I want to delete the
entire row if no data is found in column C. I have very limited
experience in writing macro's. I am wondering if someone can draw up
how I can get this started. The range of the data is from A2:C500.

Thanks for any help.

---