Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steph[_3_] Steph[_3_] is offline

Default Array difference?

Hi. Was hoping someone could clarify something for me. What is the
difference between the following:

Dim arr1()
arr1 = Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3")

Dim arr2 As Sheets
Set arr2 = Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3"))

I've been reading the message boards a lot lately, and have seen bopth
methods being used for creating arrays. I think one is set up as a
variable, but not sure. Anyway, they apparently differ in their use of
syntax, becasue I have tried meshing both styles into my code, and one style
works while the other does not.

Just a general clarification would be greatly appreciated, or even better a
link to a site that describes in detail the difference? Thanks a bunch!