Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default creating new folder while saving document

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:40:24 -0500, dok112
wrote:

This works great!! Only problem, it is saving the userform file, not
the actual document. Basically, I am using a userform to insert
information multiple times in a .xls file. When it's done, I need to
save it the file (TextBox2.Text) and the filename (TextBox1.Text). But
I need to save the document, not the userfile. How do I do this?

So, instead of giving you a .xls file, you're getting a .frm file? If
so, that's... weird... I didn't know you could do that... As for solving
that, beats the heck outta me.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****