Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt Matt is offline

Default Writing Excel Formula To A Cell

I'm not positive, but I think if you take out "ActiveCell.Value" and replace it with "ActiveCell.Formula" that should write the formula to the cell. Hope this helps.
Matt

"Nathan" wrote:

I am trying to write a formula that translates text into a
barcode to a cell ..

Here is what I am doing:
ActiveCell.Value = "=WaspBarCode('" & Trim(arrResults(2,
x)) & " ', 12, 20, 0, 1, FALSE, '" & Trim(arrResults(2,

And I get this error:
Runtime Error '1004':

Application-Defined or object-defined error.

If I take the "=" out in "=WaspBarCode ." it prints to the
cell but the formula does something all screwy .. Like
turns each of the inputs to the formula (12, 29, 0, 1)
into its own barcode.

Anyone know how I can write a formula to an cell?